- Park regulations are posted and must be observed
- Park hours are dawn to dusk (or as posted)
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking materials are prohibited
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and owners are asked to clean-up after pets
- Please do not litter
- Observe trail access restrictions and safety guidelines
- Stay on marked trails
Fishing is allowed in the MPEA. Persons aged 16 and older need a Maryland freshwater fishing license. Information of how to obtain a license and fishing regulations can be found at the Department of Natural Resources Website.
Take only pictures and leave only footprints
No restroom facilities are available; please plan accordingly.